Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What would i need to request as far as color morph to get a ferret similar to these?
russwm18x

• Total Posts : 4
  • Reward points : 0
What would i need to request as far as color morph to get a ferret similar to these? - Saturday, February 28, 2015 12:54 AM
Im looking to get a ferret. The guy who gets them said he can get me any color scheme. ive seen this particular color scheme posted by users on here and other ferret sites and i fell in love with it. Could you tell me what color scheme id need to ask for to end up close to this look? 
Attached Image(s)
wenmister
Re:What would i need to request as far as color morph to get a ferret similar to these? - Saturday, February 28, 2015 6:14 AM
Member in blocked list
russwm18x

Re:What would i need to request as far as color morph to get a ferret similar to these? - Saturday, February 28, 2015 6:37 AM
Is there anything specific  about it? He showed  me a few sables and they were all mostly like a light brown and their markings on their faces werent as dark and distinctive. the faces in alot of pictures  ive seen almost look like they're  white faces with dark brown/black markings. Is it just getting lucky and finding  a sable with those noticeable features? Also off topic, but in your picture, Zeke, is he a wild ferret? Or a different  type? He looks different .
unclejoe
Re:What would i need to request as far as color morph to get a ferret similar to these? - Saturday, February 28, 2015 7:52 AM
Member in blocked list
russwm18x

Re:What would i need to request as far as color morph to get a ferret similar to these? - Saturday, February 28, 2015 8:41 AM
Thank you  so much. See, the guy is a sugar glider breeder. But he also gets Marshall Ferrets at his shop.When i showed him what i wanted. He said he'd  get it for me. Then sent me a pic of this guy and asked if its a good match. I asked him if we could get  one like the pics i posted. He said he'd  try but he hasnt seen one like those in person before, so i didn't  know if that color scheme was rare or what.
Attached Image(s)
raml

• Total Posts : 100
Re:What would i need to request as far as color morph to get a ferret similar to these? - Saturday, February 28, 2015 12:35 PM
All you can do is try to get what you want which is a dark sable I have had quite a few of them over the years and have 4 right now. I also have had a couple of my dark ones shed one year and go sometimes very light so colors can change over the years. I would worry about the personality of the ferret you are getting not the color since you can not be sure the color won't change but their personalities don't and that is the measure of how much you will or can bond with your pet.
russwm18x

Re:What would i need to request as far as color morph to get a ferret similar to these? - Saturday, February 28, 2015 4:00 PM
I understand that. But he gets multiple at a time and asked me if there was a specific  color. So ill still  choose  from the few he has regardless  of color. But thats just the one i love how it looks. But he said he'd  never seen that look before. So i didnt know. 
wenmister
Re:What would i need to request as far as color morph to get a ferret similar to these? - Saturday, February 28, 2015 6:23 PM
Member in blocked list
unclejoe
Re:What would i need to request as far as color morph to get a ferret similar to these? - Saturday, February 28, 2015 7:28 PM
Member in blocked list

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message