Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Looking for a dedicated ferret person!
k9clipper

• Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
Looking for a dedicated ferret person! - Thursday, January 29, 2015 11:18 AM
Hi, I have 2 ferrets, my female is almost 9 and is adrenal (has implant) but now has cell mass tumor on back, too old for surgery,noticed she is eating less and feel that she will be crossing the Rainbow Bridge within a few months. I wish to find a very good home for my 3 yr old Cody, do not want him alone with no other ferret(s). He is a real sweetie that gets along with cats and dogs. In search of someone who would be interested in adopting him,but must be able to provide vet name and phone #, and also I would need to bring him to your home to make sure your ferret(s) would like him. Along with Cody comes a HUGE cage, think it is Ferret Nation (I bought it used for $150), It is on stand with casters, has the 4 doors for easy cleaning, 4 levels. Also would provide all accessories, litter boxes, bedding, waterer, Zupreem food, etc. My concern is finding the right person that knows ferrets, knows they cannot stay cooped up in cage, need to be out at least 2 hrs a day if not twice a day for 2 hrs. I live in southern NJ, near Ocean City/Atlantic City. If you are interested in my little guy, and live within 40 miles of zip code 08234, please contact me. I cannot get another ferret to keep him company, my grand daughter and daughter who live with us were allergy tested recently and are allergic :( Hoping to find the right person for Cody, I have his best interests at heart. Thank you!
Jfranks85

• Total Posts : 117
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Looking for a dedicated ferret person! - Thursday, January 29, 2015 5:28 PM
I wish I lived closer, I've owned ferrets for over 10 years, and just recently reverted my spare bedroom into the ferrets room..... I hope you find him a home... If your on Facebook, look up the page Ferrets Dookin in the USA.... that site is geared toward rehomes. Mainly emergency cases but they may be able to help

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread