Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 rescued ferrets need to be delivered from OH to NJ
ferrets4life

• Total Posts : 7
  • Reward points : 0
rescued ferrets need to be delivered from OH to NJ - Monday, January 12, 2015 8:58 PM
I didn't know what forum this fit in, so I posted in a few hoping to get some quick help. I've used the chain of awesome ferret lovers that will travel state to state to meet up with the next person in the chain until the ferrets reach their new home. However its been years since I needed them and I don't know who to contact or where to start. These ferrets have to go asap. Can someone help me?
Jfranks85

• Total Posts : 117
Re:rescued ferrets need to be delivered from OH to NJ - Tuesday, January 13, 2015 7:49 AM
I hope this is ok to post here, but there is a site FB site called Ferrets Dookin in the USA (I think I typed that right, you may be able to help help there. That site is dedicated to rescuing and ferrets and there's a lot of people on there that helps transport. I'm over in WV, but my car is shot or I'd at least try to get them from OH to PA maybe
ferrets4life

• Total Posts : 7
Re:rescued ferrets need to be delivered from OH to NJ - Monday, January 19, 2015 11:18 AM
Thank you so much for responding to my post. The girl ended up leaving them at a petstore that takes in unwanted small animals and just gives them away to anyone, so im not happy. Another issue is that I was looking for a cage big enough for my rescue and all my personal ferrets, and i found a castle of a cage (literally looks like a castle lol). The man also has a ferret and he doesn't care if I took just the cage. What would happen to the ferret?? So I said of course I'd take the ferret, he's just giving it away, just wants to get rid of it. Problem is, he's in MI. I doubt the chain you mentioned will be able to transport the cage along with the ferret, unless they had a truck or van. If anyone on here can help, please let me know, and I'll try those people you mentioned also. Thank you again so so much :)
Jfranks85

• Total Posts : 117
Re:rescued ferrets need to be delivered from OH to NJ - Wednesday, January 28, 2015 2:18 AM
There is people on that site that has been known to transport cage and everything. I had to rehome 2 fuzzies last spring. From WV to TN. The woman who helped transport drove a small car, and she left my house with my extra cages, a box full of toys, another box of extra bedding, treats toys and all. Believe me, the people on that site is absolutely wonderful and will do everything they can to help

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread