Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 2 intestinal blockages in less than 6 months?
cookiebun

• Total Posts : 5
  • Reward points : 0
2 intestinal blockages in less than 6 months? - Tuesday, December 23, 2014 5:37 PM
My ferret Slinky had surgery in July to remove a piece of corn he'd eaten that was blocking his intestines. He's back at the vet now with what appears to be another blockage. Has anyone else been similarly so unfortunate? I'm wondering how common this is. Replies appreciated. Happy Holidays.
unclejoe
Re:2 intestinal blockages in less than 6 months? - Tuesday, December 23, 2014 7:21 PM
Member in blocked list
cookiebun

Re:2 intestinal blockages in less than 6 months? - Tuesday, December 23, 2014 8:07 PM
Thanks for the reply. I was wondering if more than one blockages was common. I knew it was common for them to get them. I'm still waiting for the vet to call back.... Happy holidays Joe, thanks. I love your sig. picture.
ROCKYS

• Total Posts : 11
Re:2 intestinal blockages in less than 6 months? - Tuesday, December 23, 2014 9:12 PM
I think you and your ferret have had some terrible luck! You might want to consider putting some Poopin Pumpkin on the shelf for your ferrets, and particularly Mr. Lucky! Its six times more effective than the canned stuff! Its a two component product of non-gmo, organic, air dried pumpkin powder, and powdered whole eggs. If you're on Facebook, Poopin Pumpkin has its own informational page, and you can also read folks experiences with it too. Good luck to you both! Product can be purchased at: http://rockyscreaturecomforts.ecrater.com/
Dir of Shelter Affairs for Rocky's
Parkton, Md.
www.rockysferrets.com
unclejoe
Re:2 intestinal blockages in less than 6 months? - Wednesday, December 24, 2014 2:22 PM
Member in blocked list
cookiebun

Re:2 intestinal blockages in less than 6 months? - Wednesday, December 24, 2014 10:44 PM
Slink is a little better today. Edit 1/03/15 Slink made a full recovery without surgery.
<message edited by cookiebun on Sunday, January 04, 2015 11:55 AM>

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message