Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 25 of 25
unclejoe
Re:Antibiotics for my fuzzy - Wednesday, November 19, 2014 10:01 AM
Member in blocked list
Melie

• Total Posts : 44
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Antibiotics for my fuzzy - Sunday, November 23, 2014 9:55 PM
The number was actually either .6 or 3.6.. I do not remember, but I do remember them telling me that is so low that he would not be alive. 

I have went out and bought some chicken baby food, as well as Orijen cat food, he eats the baby food no problem but I have yet to see him eat any of the cat food, I am trying to mix it with his old food in hopes he eats them both. His weight seems good, I don't notice any differences. He paws at his mouth ever 2-3 days but he sleeps a lot. 

Could he be bored? He doesn't seem to be engaging with me like he used to, when he is awake he just likes to sniff around. I have toys for him and tunnels too but he does not seem interested. He loves any bag though so I do see him in a bag but that only lasts for about a minute before he moves on from it. 

After he paws at his mouth, he loses all his energy and just sleeps for hours afterword.
brendan

• Total Posts : 47
Re:Antibiotics for my fuzzy - Monday, November 24, 2014 12:10 PM
When my baby was sick she hated the antibiotic and I felt terrible everytime I had to give it to her, but try a vanilla protein shake that is good for ferrets (just google the brands that are okay) either before or in between your dosing.
[font="'courier new'; line-height: 1.4"]I hope the following information I supplied helps you in anyway possible..
brendan

• Total Posts : 47
Re:Antibiotics for my fuzzy - Monday, November 24, 2014 12:13 PM
also do a half mixture of pedialyte unflavoured water in their regular water to give your fuzzy some electrolytes and energy.
[font="'courier new'; line-height: 1.4"]I hope the following information I supplied helps you in anyway possible..
unclejoe
Re:Antibiotics for my fuzzy - Monday, November 24, 2014 3:38 PM
Member in blocked list
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 25 of 25

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages