Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Midnight Dips...
Seelen

• Total Posts : 193
  • Reward points : 0
Midnight Dips... - Saturday, October 25, 2014 5:46 PM
Warning, kind of icky.

So we had been finding the lid of the Keurig off for some days for a little while now, figured it was the cat (he likes to get on the counter when he knows he isn't allowed, and knock things off) but apparently not.

We leave the ferrets cage open if I am going to be home the following day, so they can wander around and play. My husband woke up in the early morning one day and went into the kitchen for a drink, turned on the light and saw the Keurig lid on the counter and Bear pops out of the Keurig. He had been taking baths in it over the night. We can't figure out how he's even getting up there... but GROSS. 

So, I don't drink coffee. But I think my husband has been drining Bear's House blend for about a week or so that this had been happening. Yuck!

Needless to say we are trying to figure out how he's climbing, lol!
wenmister
Re:Midnight Dips... - Sunday, October 26, 2014 8:36 AM
Member in blocked list
unclejoe
Re:Midnight Dips... - Tuesday, October 28, 2014 8:57 PM
Member in blocked list
kingaljr

• Total Posts : 10
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Midnight Dips... - Friday, October 31, 2014 7:49 PM
I'm lucky Siggy hasn't figured out my keurig has a water reservoir yet. I don't know your set up but Siggy climbs onto my chair and then hops onto my desk where the computer is then climbs up on a counter separating the living room from the kitchen and then hops down onto the kitchen counter. So far all he does is knock plastic bottles off the counter and watch them bounce on the floor. His favorite thing is to swipe stuff off the counter and drag them into the closet. So far he has swiped a can opener,2 scrub brushes and a large pair of bbq tongs. It's comical watching the show he puts on. From the kitchen counter to the room divider is about 8 inches or so and he muscles them onto it and dives headfirst onto the desk about a foot and a half down landing with a thud and then down to the chair with another thud and then splat onto the floor. He finishes off by dragging his prize into the closet. Never underestimate the power of the weasel.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread