Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Need Advice: Adrenal Disease with additional Tumor
Tsvetkova

• Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
Need Advice: Adrenal Disease with additional Tumor - Friday, September 19, 2014 11:04 AM
Hey guys, I haven't been on here in a long time. We did an international move and some other stuff that has kept me busy and off the forum for awhile. I've come here for some advise and experience. My baby, Alice, has been diagnosed with not only Adrenal Disease but with a tumor as well. The vet has told me to make her comfortable and to monitor her quality of life. Before I continue let me say, it was not my choice to not treat her, and we were discussing the implant for the AD until the tumor was discovered. The vet says there's no chance, even with surgery. So....that's what's going on. My actual question is this: While cleaning their cage out today my husband discovered not only more hair loss but also scabs on her body. Specifically her hind quarters and in between her shoulders. The other ferret is extremely gentle, I do not think she's responsible. Has anyone experience this with AD? Is there anything I can do for her? I'm waiting on a call back from my vet but would like to hear your thoughts. I've never dealt with this disease before. Thank you all....
<message edited by Tsvetkova on Friday, September 19, 2014 11:09 AM>
~*~Tsvetkova~*~
bandit99
Re:Need Advice: Adrenal Disease with additional Tumor - Friday, September 19, 2014 1:27 PM
Member in blocked list

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message