Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Little feet ferret bedding
kesjames

• Total Posts : 83
  • Reward points : 0
Little feet ferret bedding - Saturday, September 13, 2014 1:54 PM
I'm sure many people here have experience with the bedding from littlefeetferretbedding.org. I don't have any currently, but am looking to buy some. I'm wondering about the different methods of "securing" these items come with - straps, grommet, or swivel clips. Are the swivel clips much easier to use than the hooks? Are they more secure? Safer?

Does anyone recommend any particular pieces? I'm looking at the starter set right now mostly. thanks!
Snapper13

• Total Posts : 155
Re:Little feet ferret bedding - Sunday, September 14, 2014 10:49 AM
I have been very happy with LFFB bedding.  It is some of the best bedding I have ever purchased, actually, and well worth the money.  I usually bought grommets only, using my own clips - that way the clips didnt' got caught didnt' or rattle in the washing machine during cleanings.
kesjames

• Total Posts : 83
Re:Little feet ferret bedding - Sunday, September 14, 2014 3:34 PM
Any particular favorites? I'm thinking about saving up for the 16-piece Ferret Nation set.
whiskandbowl

• Total Posts : 179
Re:Little feet ferret bedding - Sunday, September 14, 2014 7:57 PM
I have a set of LFFB. I went with grommets, so that I could remove the hooks before washing. My experience with hooks/swivel clips that cannot be removed is that they tend to break in the wash :-( 
The set comes with shower curtain hooks, but I bought extra from the dollar store.

The only small quibble I have is that the fabric is NOT prewashed before you receive it, so if you run it through the dryer, it may shrink a bit (0.5-1inch) I didn't know that, and everything gets run through the dryer. The shrinkage was minimal and it wouldn't stop me from buying more LFFB bedding.

I don't really use the floor covers anymore, as my ferrets poop on them too much, and washing them daily isn't feasible, nor economical. I do like the shelf covers and ramp covers though.

I like the hammocks, sleeper sacks, pocket hammocks,the hanging round bed, and regular round beds. I don't have one, but I think the tripod hammies are cool too.

Ferrets: Wesley, Percy, Owen    -rip Bandit-
Bettas- Kitty, Pip, and Logan
Sun Conure- Kita
Gerbils- Piper and Tailer
Snapper13

• Total Posts : 155
Re:Little feet ferret bedding - Monday, September 15, 2014 7:27 AM
The cage sets are my favorites - I guess because I go to so many shows I can pick up hammocks and beds more easily.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread