Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Hello
Melie

• Total Posts : 44
  • Reward points : 0
Hello - Thursday, August 28, 2014 4:42 AM
Hey there,

When I first got my little one (5 years ago maybe- sorry bad with dates..) I signed up for this forum but life took over and completely forgot. I ended up just recently signing back up for this forum after having a slight scare with him.

Decided to reintroduce him and I here since I have him back with me again (been 2 years since I had him because I moved out of town for school) just recently had a chance to move him with me, taking him out of a sad situation at my parents place- long story short, my mom did not have time to take care of him. Pretty much fed him and made sure he had water. Not much of a happy life there :/

Anyway, my little guys name is Munchkin (was supposed to be temporary when I first got him but it sort of stuck). I have had him for roughly 5 years and got him when he was just under a year old.

I dream of one day having a ferret frenzy home (all organized and manageable of course) because I have loved these guys since I held one when I was 7 years old, absolutely fell in love with them.

So, hello everyone, and thank you for teaching me about ferrets even way back when.

A bit about what I use with him:
Bandit treats (chicken flavour)
Premium ferret diet
non-clumping 98% dust free litter
Multi-level cage 
A few cat toys, and tunnels (although I left the tunnels back at my moms, so they need to be replaced)

The picture attached is of him when he was a baby. He has more white hair across his back now 
<message edited by Melie on Thursday, August 28, 2014 4:43 AM>
Attached Image(s)
unclejoe
Re:Hello - Thursday, August 28, 2014 8:34 AM
Member in blocked list

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages