Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Greetings from NJ, Also check out our new site fuzzybeds.com for custom cozy hammocks
chrisnojen117

• Total Posts : 7
  • Reward points : 0
Greetings from NJ, Also check out our new site fuzzybeds.com for custom cozy hammocks - Monday, August 18, 2014 4:16 PM
Hello, my name is Christian. I live in NJ with my wife and we have 3 ferrets. Sally, Sandy & Winston. After the first week of owning them we were hooked. Our ferrets bring so much happiness and joy into our daily lives that we go above and beyond when it comes to taking care of them. I custom built their cage so they have maximum living and play room when we don't have them roaming the house. My wife began hand-making her own hammocks from custom fabrics and materials for our ferrets because the ferret selection at Petco was extremely limited. After seeing the quality of her work I immediately saw the potential for selling these hammocks to others. We took a quick ride to Petco to visit one of our friends that works there and owns multiple ferrets, we brought one of the custom made hammocks to see what she thought. Based on her reaction we ended up giving her one for free because she loved it.   This sparked the creation of our new website www.fuzzybeds.comwww.fuzzybeds.com which is still in the making though we are accepting orders at the moment. Depending on the amount of interest people have, we plan to go full force with this site and begin creating a bunch of truly unique, comfy cozy hammocks for your ferrets.   The hammocks that she makes are created using unique fabrics with cute patterns & designs, then sewn for maximum strength. One of our fat cats likes to sneak into the ferrets cage and sleep in the hammocks whenever she gets a chance and they can support her weight with ease. The hammocks are stuffed for maximum comfort for your ferrets when sleeping. She designs awesome combinations of patterns, colors, and fuzzy materials to truly pamper your ferret and let them sleep in style.   Also here is a quick video I made that shows our adorable little fuzzies playing with our cats.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOi8dDf6V6E  Hope everyone likes our new site, and if you are interested in a fuzzybeds hammock do not hesitate to call 862-207-0342 or send an email through the contact page.   Have a wonderful day!  
unclejoe
Re:Greetings from NJ, Also check out our new site fuzzybeds.com for custom cozy hammocks - Monday, August 18, 2014 8:05 PM
Member in blocked list
chrisnojen117

• Total Posts : 7
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Greetings from NJ, Also check out our new site fuzzybeds.com for custom cozy hammocks - Tuesday, August 19, 2014 9:30 AM
Here are some photos of our little guys. http://fuzzybeds.com/our-ferrets/

Attached Image(s)
unclejoe
Re:Greetings from NJ, Also check out our new site fuzzybeds.com for custom cozy hammocks - Wednesday, August 20, 2014 11:54 AM
Member in blocked list

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message