Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 You Won't Believe How Cute These Screenshots from TV movie "Santa's Little Ferrets" are!
Falcor

• Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
You Won't Believe How Cute These Screenshots from TV movie "Santa's Little Ferrets" are! - Thursday, July 31, 2014 8:56 PM
TV Movie Santa's Little Ferrets has just finished filming, and a few screenshots of raw footage have been released to the public!  

Synopsis:
It's Christmas Eve in a typical suburban household -- two worn-out parents, and three wildly excited children. In a desperate attempt to get the kids to sleep, their father tells them a homespun bedtime story, an instant Christmas classic -- the story of Santa's little ferrets. Although very few people know it, it seems that Santa brings an elite security detail with him every Christmas Eve -- three highly trained ferrets. Their job? Make sure no one's awake, trying to catch a glimpse of Santa. But on this particular night the unexpected happens, and the line between fantasy and reality becomes blurred. Suddenly, the ferrets' entire security operation is in jeopardy!

We are raising money to help with post production costs - if you donate money to help us finish the film, you get your name in the end credits and lots of really cool perks like stuffed ferrets, ferret shaped usb drives, autographed DVD's and much more!

Learn more at https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/santa-s-little-ferrets/x/166951#home

Thanks!

Alison
Attached Image(s)
raml

• Total Posts : 100
Re:You Won't Believe How Cute These Screenshots from TV movie "Santa's Little Ferrets" are - Thursday, July 31, 2014 10:30 PM
Those shots were adorable I am sure it will be a very cute movie.
Jujubeans2008

• Total Posts : 26
Re:You Won't Believe How Cute These Screenshots from TV movie "Santa's Little Ferrets" are - Saturday, August 02, 2014 10:18 AM
This is exciting! I own Jake & Jasper. :) Did anything ever come out of the Ferret Squad? I haven't seen anything about it lately.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread