Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Blister on Ferret Ear
koollovers

• Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
Blister on Ferret Ear - Wednesday, July 30, 2014 7:24 PM
HELLO fello ferreteers!!

I have a question seeing if anyone can be of help or has had this happen to their lil fuzzes before. My girl Saffron has this pinky sized blister, i guess you could say blood blister for when she did pop it once it was bloody, on her left ear. its the color of her pink ear skin and you can see some of her veins in it too like the blister is just now apart of her ear.  it went away once than came back, and some times in between she kept popping them however she has been, and than recently its been bigger than ever! and THAN it gotten smaller. what is this? and how should i tend to it? of course ill go to the vet eventually but for now im just monitoring and seeing what else comes from this weird blister lookin deal. ill post a picture later when possible. 

she is and has been acting normal, she has had this for maybe 6 months now? i dunno if its some sort of about to be tumor bump or just a litle infection on her ear i can tend to myself or an allergy of some sort? but it sure is annoying for me and her! any opinions thatd be great thank you!

unclejoe
Re:Blister on Ferret Ear - Thursday, July 31, 2014 10:01 AM
Member in blocked list
koollovers

Re:Blister on Ferret Ear - Tuesday, August 05, 2014 2:16 PM
hello thanks for replying ! at one point hers was red filled like it was about to burst but then she caught it on something or while she was cleaning herself and it popped. i have current photos i will post now to see if its anything of the same nature and if you have any other opinions on it. 
she has a weird boo boo on her foot and nose too. been there for a while. all given some sort of tumors and/or bodies reaction due to many things ;/
Attached Image(s)
unclejoe
Re:Blister on Ferret Ear - Tuesday, August 05, 2014 4:16 PM
Member in blocked list
koollovers

Re:Blister on Ferret Ear - Tuesday, August 12, 2014 4:54 PM
thank you for the reply!
fuzyrugrats

• Total Posts : 1
Re:Blister on Ferret Ear - Saturday, November 01, 2014 2:35 AM
Hi, I'm new to this site and I was wondering if you have gotten any new info about the blister your ferret had on her ear? My little guy has what sounds/looks like the same thing. It does't seem to bother him or to be painful to him, and for now I'm just monitoring it. 

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread