Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 crumbs
giovy74

• Total Posts : 6
  • Reward points : 0
crumbs - Wednesday, July 23, 2014 8:06 PM
Hi to everybody, I'm Giovanna and with my husband and my son we are  grooming a 5 years old albino female ferret .
sorry about my English, We are Italian We live in England since 1999 and on 2009 we get a ferret.
last Saturday we had a shock because after wake up drink up and heat up she start to do make a noise very strange we took her and she look like she was choking so we get on panic and didn't know what to do, because her tongue and mouth became blue I took a little straw and after put on her throat I blown in.
after stopped choking she womited with blood and she poo is well we took her to the vet where they give some oxygen and glucose and antibiotic she stay there Saturday night an Sunday on Monday afternoon we took her to Horsham vet 'Seers Croft'
she was feeling better.
the vet said she look like fine nothing seems wrong they gone do it the blood test next Wednesday 
But from Yesterday she is very sleepy, she heat, drink and poo but she's not very excited like normal she is when wake up 
this is doe because is very hot or do you think something wrong with her
if you can please answer to me will be very happy 
thank you
Calania

• Total Posts : 18
Re:crumbs - Wednesday, July 23, 2014 9:53 PM
That sounds scary. She may be worn out by what she had just been through or simply not feeling well. Keep in contact with your veterinarian and I would say keep a very close eye on your ferret. Should anything else seem abnormal I would take her straight back in.
~~**~~DOOK~~**~~
unclejoe
Re:crumbs - Wednesday, July 23, 2014 10:34 PM
Member in blocked list
giovy74

Re:crumbs - Thursday, July 24, 2014 7:11 AM
thank's to replay me 
today she look like better she keep heating drinking and poo normal, she played a bit more with me 
do you think the weather could make them a bit down

unclejoe
Re:crumbs - Thursday, July 24, 2014 8:43 AM
Member in blocked list
wenmister
Re:crumbs - Thursday, July 24, 2014 11:01 AM
Member in blocked list
giovy74

Re:crumbs - Thursday, July 24, 2014 1:38 PM
today the temperature is really hot we got 28. we live in Littlehampton west sussex England and it is unusual for England

another think i notice maybe because now anything it look like wrong but when she stay still she look like a bit drunk 
giovy74

Re:crumbs - Tuesday, August 05, 2014 7:09 PM
Hi, we had the blood test result and it look like fine but from when she 's been hill she not like she was,
she is exited when she is wake in the morning she heat and drink and pooing but she sleep a lot and she look like she 's got a flu and she heat a bit less and she lost a bit of weight, what do you think about it? thank you.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread