Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Found a ferret!!!
TheWoo

• Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
Found a ferret!!! - Wednesday, April 23, 2014 10:14 PM
I found an escapee last night.  Borrowed a cage, made her a box cave, played with her until she was tired today and now she is sleeping.  I don't know if I want a ferret. I have 4 chickens, 3 cats and a dog. I am looking for her owner but having a tough time since they are illegal here- I am not sure owners really willing to admit they lost her (or maybe I am afraid to give her back to bad owners). I have been doing research and I am not sure I know what I am getting into.  I am willing to give it a try but want your opinions.  I think she is sweet, my cats are terrified and my dog is curious.  She cannot really roam my house- too many little issues. She can however hang out in my teenagers room for a short time everyday.   
unclejoe
Re:Found a ferret!!! - Wednesday, April 23, 2014 10:51 PM
Member in blocked list
TheWoo

• Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Found a ferret!!! - Thursday, April 24, 2014 1:18 PM
The ferret has been returned to owner against my better judgement.  I can absolutely assume that these people should not own a ferret- hippie RV travelers that have duct taped areas on their rig.  I am not against hippies or RV travelers but if you lived in Humboldt County you would know exactly the kind of people they are.  They are lucky they lost her here in the city and not up on one of our mountains.  We have predators, ferret are predators when lost on a hill and she could have died a lonely, lost ferret. I have chickens and if she would have gotten into my coop... it would not have been a good thing. The ONLY reason I returned her is because they posted on Craigslist.  They did not even bother to ask the neighboring houses if they had seen her.   I love ferrets- never owned one but I know why you all spend so much time and care with them.  Thank you- this forum would have been great if I was to continue to be an adopted ferret mom. 
unclejoe
Re:Found a ferret!!! - Thursday, April 24, 2014 1:49 PM
Member in blocked list

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages