Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Difficult Decision
Jfranks85

• Total Posts : 117
  • Reward points : 0
Difficult Decision - Sunday, April 20, 2014 5:44 AM
Ive posted this on several Facebook sites and now Im posting here. Im sorry this is going to be so long but Im on a work computer and it's doesn't allow paragraphs when I post here. With a very heavy heart, Ive had to make the decision to rehome my 4 kids. Im not happy about this, and it's tearing me apart, but Im having some very major financial problems right now and I can't provide for them the the way they deserve and need. I have 3 boys and 1 girl, there is picture posted in the introduction forum about a month ago or so. I am located in Weston, WV. I don't want to give them up, they are all rescues. appro 4yr Jackie, the girl has had a very rough life. She came from a Meth Lab house, as well as her sister. Her sister stayed sick for over a year, and no matter what we did I eventually lost her, but Jackie pulled through. She's skinny, and always has been, but she's active and eats and drinks just fine. She loves treats (when I allow them). Stanley, approx. 6-7yr, has recently had a vet check. He has some allergies that I give him children benedryl for as well as use benedryl cream when he has open sores from scratching. Bandit is around 2yr and I just got him this past winter. He's very active and him and Stanley actually play rough with each other. And then Nimrod, he's approx. 4yr and he is my escape artist. No joke. He has succeeded in escaped 3 different cages at some point in time. Because of my situation and BECAUSE I want to make sure someone is serious about taking them, Im asking $50 per ferret. I would rather they all stay together, BECAUSE of the fact they know each other and they have all been through so much.
Jfranks85

Re:Difficult Decision - Sunday, April 20, 2014 5:48 AM
If all 4 go to the same home, Im more then willing to give what food I have, treats, all bedding and everything I use for bedding, toys, any shampoos and everything else I have for them. I'm not going to give the cages with them, because frankly, they are small cages and needs replaced anyways. Just recently, my father had to make home made shelves for one cage because they broke theirs. If you want any more information all all, just ask please. And please don't bash me on this decision, it's nothing something I want to do, but I have no choice. They deserve better then I can provide right now under my circumstances, and if that means rehoming then I will deal with my broken heart so they get what they need. I am not online very much, I don't have internet access at my house. But I will check back every night when I am work.
Haund

• Total Posts : 2
Re:Difficult Decision - Tuesday, April 22, 2014 4:57 PM
I am sorry you had to make such a hard choice.  Just be proud that you made the best choice for your ferrets and did what you could for them!
They all sound so sweet- I wish I could take them!  
Jfranks85

Re:Difficult Decision - Wednesday, April 23, 2014 1:59 AM
Thank you, Im trying to make the right choice but so far no body wants all 4 and I really don't want to cause them the stress of separating them. It's rough for me and them and this is just dragging on and making it harder on me to stand by my decision

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread