Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Hi all ROOSTER here
furiousROOSTER

• Total Posts : 8
  • Reward points : 0
Hi all ROOSTER here - Wednesday, April 16, 2014 10:17 PM
Hi everyone.
So I have got three ferrets at the moment and I decided to join this forum to possibly get answers and help from this community in my time of need.  My ferrets are Star (Male 2.5 years old) , Stella (Female 2.5 years old) , and Elennor (female 3.5 years old).  I got Elennor and her cagemate Ferguson about a year and a half ago from a shelter.  We lost Ferguson due to illness but I won't deny that we could have had him longer if we picked up on some of the signs of his wellness slipping(these my first pets ever and it was hard losing Ferguson).  We went ahead and decided to adopt two more ferrets (Stella and Star) from another shelter which is why I'm here today.  Hoping this community can help steer us in the right directions into improving out ferrets situtations and health.

kesjames

• Total Posts : 83
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Hi all ROOSTER here - Wednesday, April 16, 2014 11:06 PM
Hi Rooster!

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear about Ferguson. I'm sure he really enjoyed his time with you. I think it's great that you are being proactive and establishing yourself in an online community before you have a tough situation. I admire your decision to give two more ferrets a good home and give Elennor new companionship. That can be hard after a loss. 

Anyway nice to (sort of) meet you! I'm looking forward to learning from each other.

-K
unclejoe
Re:Hi all ROOSTER here - Wednesday, April 16, 2014 11:22 PM
Member in blocked list

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages