Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Are there specific tests that can detect the presence of Vriligy 60 Mg in a man's body?
cliffordfosterr

• Total Posts : 66
  • Reward points : 75
Are there specific tests that can detect the presence of Vriligy 60 Mg in a man's body? - Thursday, March 21, 2024 3:24 AM
Vriligy 60 mg is a medication containing the active ingredient dapoxetine, which is primarily used for the treatment of premature ejaculation in men. Dapoxetine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) and it works by increasing the activity of serotonin in the nervous system. As of my last update in January 2022, there aren't specific tests designed to detect the presence of Vriligy or dapoxetine in a person's body. However, in certain situations such as drug screenings, it's possible for dapoxetine to be detected if the test specifically includes it or if it's being looked for alongside other substances.  In clinical settings, if there's a need to confirm the presence of Vriligy 60 mg or its metabolites for medical reasons or in cases of overdose, specialized laboratory tests might be available. These tests could involve analyzing blood, urine, or other bodily fluids to detect and quantify the presence of dapoxetine or its metabolites. It's essential to note that the use of prescription medications like Vriligy should always be discussed with a qualified healthcare professional. If there are concerns about drug testing or potential interactions with other medications, it's best to consult with a healthcare provider for personalized advice and guidance.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread