Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Looking for the real deal on Rebates International
lisaoneil

• Total Posts : 10
  • Reward points : 19
Looking for the real deal on Rebates International - Friday, August 18, 2023 5:20 AM
Hey, forum buddies!  I need some honest-to-goodness reviews about Rebates International, the rebate processing company. Thinking of cashing in on some sweet deals, but I gotta know if they're legit or just another rebate scam. If any of you cool cats know a site where I can find real reviews about Rebates International, please hook me up!
moloto

• Total Posts : 10
  • Reward points : 27
Re:Looking for the real deal on Rebates International - Friday, August 18, 2023 5:55 AM
Hello! When shopping at Menards for a large amount, I have repeatedly received discounts. To take advantage of this, I had to send my receipt to Rebates International, which should calculate and provide this discount. Usually I had no problems with them, and only once my discount did not come for a long time. I did not look for rebates international customer service number but simply wrote to them about it, to which I received an answer that the discount would be provided, and this is exactly what happened.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread