Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 AWS SA Pro a monthly subscription
partanmaraista

• Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 10
AWS SA Pro a monthly subscription - Saturday, December 03, 2022 3:36 AM
AWS SA Pro [font="calibri, sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; text-align: left"]a monthly subscription (you can’t just buy a single video course but you can stop the subscription when you pass your exam). BOOKS I personally love studying on physical books as they keep me away from screens and internet distractions. Unfortunately, unlike other AWS certifications at the associate level, there aren’t many books specifically dedicated to the AWS Solutions Architect Professional Certification. At the time I was studying for the exam I could not find any book published by major publishers. A promising book which is scheduled to be released in 2023 is the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional All-in-One Exam Guide to be published by McGraw-Hill. I read exam preparation books by this publisher in the past and they are usually very good and rigorous. One eBook I consulted (but didn’t fully read because of I was running out of time) is the Tutorials Dojo Study Guide eBook for the AWS Certified       

Click Here>>>  https://dumpsarena.com/amazon-dumps/aws-certified-solutions-architect-professional/

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread