Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 The Cost of Owning a Ferret: 2014 Edition!
Katirhi

• Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
The Cost of Owning a Ferret: 2014 Edition! - Thursday, September 04, 2014 8:21 PM
The Cost of Owning a Ferret: 2014 Edition!

In both 2012 and 2013, I handed a short survey to as many ferret communities as I could find to try and get an estimate as to how much it costs on average to own a ferret. You guys have been absolutely fantastic with helping provide responses and I'd really like to do the survey again for this year.

I know that thinking about the amount of money we spend on our beloved noodle bears can be a little depressing, but I feel it's worth knowing, especially for anyone looking to add a new ferret to their business, and especially for those wanting to become a new ferret owner. Your answers can and do help people!

If you would like to help out this year by filling out the form, the link is at the bottom of this post.

SOME THINGS TO NOTE:
I don't expect exact answers. You don't need to dig out receipts, just give an estimate.

The survey is anonymous. The results tell me nothing about who you are except for what time you hit the submit button, so please be honest!

If you are not in the US, that is totally fine, just please for the love of weasels specify what currency you use!

If you have not owned your ferrets for at least 1 year, I would politely ask that you wait for next year's survey.
THANKS for helping!!

Link to survey:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1C2KRB4KBuFmLaQVbuXK4BWQGYdBZ8-kKC50YgI8J8s4/viewform?usp=send_form
Seelen

• Total Posts : 193
Re:The Cost of Owning a Ferret: 2014 Edition! - Sunday, September 07, 2014 2:40 PM
Completed! Glad you left a comment in the bottom because my food price I was very hesitant about given the way my food is done in this house lol.
Katirhi

Re:The Cost of Owning a Ferret: 2014 Edition! - Wednesday, September 10, 2014 9:56 PM
Seelen

Completed! Glad you left a comment in the bottom because my food price I was very hesitant about given the way my food is done in this house lol.

I understand completely, we have several pets so it's a little hard to calculate!  Thanks for taking the time to fill out the survey :)
tommike221

• Reward points : 10
Re:The Cost of Owning a Ferret: 2014 Edition! - Saturday, November 26, 2022 5:10 AM
The average annual cost for a ferret is around $250-$600 including monthly and yearly costs. If your ferret is healthy and doesn't require frequent veterinary visits, https://bestwritingsclues.com/reviews/paperrater-com-review/  your annual expenses will be less. It's important to remember that this is just an average and can cost upwards of $500.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread