Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Desperate! Really need advice
cuddleAferret

• Total Posts : 21
  • Reward points : 0
Desperate! Really need advice - Thursday, June 18, 2015 10:57 AM
As some of you know, I recently got a new kit to be a play mate for my 2 1/2 yr old ferret Max. It has turned into a nightmare! I don't know if it is stress, which I suspect or if the baby brought in a disease. A few days ago Max started having dark green diarrhea and then a day or so after that stopped eating. He has lost weight already. He is currently on antibiotics from the vet. The vet recommended probiotics, but none of the pet stores around here have them, so I had to order them and they won't be in until tomorrow. He will not touch food and is having to be force fed with a syringe. I have been feeding him a little bit every couple of hours of duck soup. He is drinking water fine on his own though. He will go to his food bowl and root around in it like he is hungry, but will not take a single piece. I have tried cooked chicken, baby food (which I have put in the duck soup), different ferret foods, cat foods, and he will not take anything on this own! I would be thrilled if he would eat anything at this point, no matter what it is! I did notice that his stool looked a bit better. I have moved the baby's cage away from Max's cage and have kept them totally separated. I am even considering finding the baby a new home, if that is the problem. My husband and little girl will be heart broken though. I have been an emotional wreck, and have cried, cursed, and felt hopeless. Any advice on what to do?
wenmister
Re:Desperate! Really need advice - Thursday, June 18, 2015 11:57 AM
Member in blocked list
unclejoe
Re:Desperate! Really need advice - Thursday, June 18, 2015 1:44 PM
Member in blocked list
cuddleAferret

• Total Posts : 21
Re:Desperate! Really need advice - Thursday, June 18, 2015 1:48 PM
Yes, Max started eating his food on his own! After three days of me syringe feeding him every bite he took! I still am wondering if stress of the new ferret had been a big part of it though. I had put the little one in Max's cage, supervised, several days ago to see how it went. So, a couple hours ago I had the idea to wash all the bedding, clean the cage and completely eradicate the smell of the baby ferret. I don't know if it was coincidence, but when I put Max back in his cage, after a few minutes, he went down to his food bowl and started eating!
zxclord123

• Total Posts : 1
Re:Desperate! Really need advice - Monday, May 02, 2022 8:14 AM
[font="arial; font-size: 13px; white-space: pre-wrap"]In the world of crypto trading, there are various tools available to help the average user, such as [font=""docs-helvetica neue"; font-size: 15px; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: rgb(217, 234, 211)"]trailing stop losstrailing stop loss[font="arial; font-size: 13px; white-space: pre-wrap"], which make trading easier. This article about trailing stop orders digs deeper into the technology underlying them. You'll get answers to questions like what kind of technologies are accessible and which tactics are most effective in this regard there.
CasioPeya98

• Total Posts : 23
  • Reward points : 11
Re:Desperate! Really need advice - Monday, August 29, 2022 2:00 AM
[style="vertical-align: inherit;"][style="vertical-align: inherit;"]Cupocoin — это платформа для торговли криптовалютой, которая позволяет вам без проблем начать торговать и инвестировать в криптовалюты. [style="vertical-align: inherit;"]Торгуйте с помощью продвинутого торгового терминала, копируйте сделки лучших криптотрейдеров с прозрачной торговой историей. [style="vertical-align: inherit;"]Больше информации по ссылке: https://cupocoin.com/

[style="vertical-align: inherit;"][style="vertical-align: inherit;"]

Urism

• Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 1
Re:Desperate! Really need advice - Saturday, October 01, 2022 6:57 AM
The ichimoku cloud strategy is a powerful indicator that helps traders recognize trends in a market. It shows the relative strength of two lines, known as the Leading Span A and B, which are located above and below the price bars. If these lines intersect, the price is likely in a downtrend. In an uptrend, the Leading Span A and B rise above each other. This produces a cloud that appears red.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread