Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What to do with fuzzies - honeymoon planning!
SillyCat81

• Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
What to do with fuzzies - honeymoon planning! - Sunday, July 27, 2014 11:07 PM
So I'm getting married in December, we are honeymooning for 9 days in Las Vegas and we have 7 fuzzies that I have no idea what to do with them. I have friends that I trust enough to come over to feed them but I think 7 is too many to try to get them out and play with...you kno  how they can be and to have that many out with someone who doesnt handle them daily makes me way too nervous. 

I'm worried I'm not gonna figure this out before we go and we have no choice, its already booked and paid for...plus it's my wedding!! I don't want to back out!!

What can I do? 9 days is too long to not get them out right? Which they'll end up getting out anyways as they all lunge at the door when it opens so they'll definitely escape the cage for someone else. 

We live in Harrisburg, PA and I might be open to having someone take them for theweek but then how do I make sure someone doesnt try to keep them? Or neglect them? 
wenmister
Re:What to do with fuzzies - honeymoon planning! - Monday, July 28, 2014 7:18 AM
Member in blocked list
SillyCat81

• Total Posts : 3
Re:What to do with fuzzies - honeymoon planning! - Monday, July 28, 2014 7:24 AM
Thanks Wenmister! I just recently learned of hide e hole out in Pittsburgh and I have lots of family in that area so that might work out good. 
whiskandbowl

• Total Posts : 179
Re:What to do with fuzzies - honeymoon planning! - Tuesday, July 29, 2014 9:34 AM
Definitely talk with the ferret rescue! I'm leaving for a week on Saturday and my usually sitter's hours changed so watching all of my other animals AND the ferrets (plus her animals) was too much. 
So I got in touch with the ferret rescue near me (I'm also in PA, closer to the middle of the state) and she's going to watch them and even keep up with their raw diet!

Ferrets: Wesley, Percy, Owen    -rip Bandit-
Bettas- Kitty, Pip, and Logan
Sun Conure- Kita
Gerbils- Piper and Tailer
Seelen

• Total Posts : 193
Re:What to do with fuzzies - honeymoon planning! - Sunday, August 10, 2014 2:52 PM
Where in PA do you live? I live in central (Lewisburg). I could probably help out with a couple depending on the date also - ofc if it's close enough anyway. You'd be welcome to meet mine and see my house and stuff before you decided. 

Just saw you're in Harrisburg so disregard that question. :P
crisp20

• Total Posts : 216
Re:What to do with fuzzies - honeymoon planning! - Monday, August 11, 2014 7:32 PM
ah, this is a big reason why I don't take vacations, good call on the ferret shelter though, I am getting more involved with them ( donations, volunteer ect), never even thought to ask!
Texasy

• Total Posts : 40
Re:What to do with fuzzies - honeymoon planning! - Wednesday, June 10, 2020 12:31 PM
A good and affordable photographer, that is a deadly combination because if you want all in one then it is very difficult to find. But it is not that difficult as it sounds. A good and affordable  wedding in iceland could be much better with this high quality photographer from israel.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread