Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Strange Woozle
Woozle Commander

• Total Posts : 8
  • Reward points : 3
Strange Woozle - Sunday, August 19, 2018 9:18 PM
As I described in the introduction forums we "foster" the little guys in our home for the local pet shop. I have two who were sold to the pet shop due to the owners moving away, ages 6 months and 1 year-old. The older "transient" Woozle is rather odd looking. He was purchased from a different store by his ex-owners and there is something about him that's just "off." 

His skeletal structure seems just as dainty as my little female "Woozle-May," and I call these small ones "dwarf woozles." But his neck...it's like a sea serpent. It reminds me of a Stoat or Black Footed Ferrets. You can find their pictures online, and their necks look like a periscope compared to a normal house fuzzy. His head seems a bit more angular too, but the coloration seems like a normal Sable Mask. 
I'm trying, but am unable to attach a photo. I guess I need to read instructions first. But he's very interesting to just watch. When he first wakes up and is let out with all my woozles, he acts just like them, war-dancing, playing and all, but as time goes on and he winds down, he seems to keep his distance from the others and be more people curious...and just stare at me. He'll stare you down...with that long, long and lean stoat neck. 

I just wonder about the genetics involved. I'm pretty sure he's a Marshall's baby but am curious if they have "hybrids" as breeder too. Is it possible something "wild" was introduced into their population at one time, maybe to help the gene? I'll try to get a photo but I'll warn you that I'm nowhere as computer savvy as I was about 10 years ago and can't remember how to post pics onto forums anymore. We get older and I seem to get un-wiser.
bandit99
Re:Strange Woozle - Sunday, August 19, 2018 9:36 PM
Member in blocked list
Woozle Commander

Re:Strange Woozle - Sunday, August 19, 2018 10:00 PM
Let's try this. Sorry for poor quality, but they're quickies with a kindle fire...not very responsive or HQ.

His neck is even more impressive in person.
Woozle Commander

Re:Strange Woozle - Sunday, August 19, 2018 10:04 PM
I see this is going to be rocket science....I'll try later
bandit99
Re:Strange Woozle - Sunday, August 19, 2018 10:06 PM
Member in blocked list

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission