Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Introduction new member
pappysgal80@gmail.com

• Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
Introduction new member - Thursday, September 28, 2017 7:31 PM
I have been a owner of ferrets for 35 years , the most I owned at one time was 3 and each loss is like losing a family member , we have a little graveyard out back on our 50 acre farm with all our pets German Shepards, Ferrets all marked . My last 2 ferrets Harry and Larry I lost to cancers I said it hurts to much to lose these little critters that give us so much love and each one with it own personality but I was at our FL home alone for months for medical reasons while my husband was at our ME farm doing repairs on the 250 year old home and we recently bought a German shepard pup after losing Bear our 150 German shepard Gentle giant suddenly at age 9 years and our hearts were broken, so my husband said we either get another German shepard or ferret but not both as I am getting too old and it is harder for me each time we lose a pet. So for him I said lets get a German Shepard as our others always went everywhere with him fishing , to the camp in the woods etc,, but while in FL I stopped at Petco and saw a ferret like one of the 2 I lost and i could not resist it and i was so depressed being alone and all the medical procedures, so I bought her but then I had to call my husband who i knew would be irate with me but he then understood. so I have my fuzzy baby that I take everywhere and got a "emotional support letter so she could fly with me back and forth from ME to FL for my Mayo clinic appointments. she flys with me under the seat and they do not charge as long as you have a letter from a psychologist that is required that my pet be with me for emotional support. I got it online , a little expensive $179 for the letter only good 1 year. 
Cathy Anderson
unclejoe
Re:Introduction new member - Tuesday, October 03, 2017 9:10 PM
Member in blocked list

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages