Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Introducing Smokey!
MushusMomma

• Total Posts : 65
  • Reward points : 0
Introducing Smokey! - Wednesday, December 02, 2015 11:53 PM
So this just kind of dawned on me. I've posted about Smokey but not yet properly introduced him!
(think this is the right photo)
Alright :) so this is Smokey. My husband and I adopted him Monday as a play mate for Mushu. Smokey didn't have a veey good start to life. His previous owner probably didn't know the first thing about ferret care. They decided they didn't want him and dumped him at the pet store. He had never been loved, and never been fed ferret food. He came in with fleas which the pet store got rid of for me. His vet and I guess he is about a year old. We know very little about him other than he is male, neutured, descented and came from a private breeder as he has a tattoo in his ear. But for a ferret who didn't have a great start to life. He is very loving and loves to cuddle and be up on my chest. He hasn't figured out his hammock, but he figured out and taught Mushu how to use the cage ramps. He and Mushu love each other very much. They follow each other around dookie and war dance at each other and Mushu tries to copy what Smokey does. Mushu gets a little rough but I'm sure that will come in time. He is a great addition to our little family and he is very much loved.

Welcome to the family Smokey ❤
wenmister
Re:Introducing Smokey! - Thursday, December 03, 2015 7:48 AM
Member in blocked list

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages