Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Pirate is 8 years old today
wacferret

• Total Posts : 92
  • Reward points : 0
Pirate is 8 years old today - Wednesday, May 20, 2015 9:01 PM
So today is Pirates 8th Birthday
We have had him since he is a wee little kit of 6 weeks old so we are celebrating 8 years of ferret madness! WHAT A RIDE!
He is our 1st ferret and probably one of the best things we have ever done was to take him home.
We have watched him go from this cute little fuzzball that fit in the palm of my hand and would fall sleep on my wife's boobs to an alpha ferret with a graying coat (gray hair on a ferret is so sad and cute all at the same time) and he still falls asleep on her boobs (hey he's a boob man like his daddy) 
Up until about a month ago he was what we though of a miracle ferret no major issues, health concerns or major behavior issues (aside from wanting to eat the dogs and other ferrets). He is playful and social (with people), loves to be cuddled and played with. 
We couldn't believe how lucky we were with him considering all that I have heard/read from other owners having their babies getting sick or losing them at such young ages. We thought we hit the ferret lottery and we did. 
Now he was diagnosed with Lymphoma and we are praying that he may be able to see B-day #9.
Happy Birthday to our little Mr. Man
I wish all of you ferrants out there to have and love your fuzzies for as long and as much as we love our Pirate! You are one lucky ferret and we are very lucky to have you in our little family. 
unclejoe
Re:Pirate is 8 years old today - Wednesday, May 20, 2015 10:15 PM
Member in blocked list
bandit99
Re:Pirate is 8 years old today - Thursday, May 21, 2015 1:04 AM
Member in blocked list

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages