Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Chicha! A bottlebrush tale of heroism
crisp20

• Total Posts : 216
  • Reward points : 0
Chicha! A bottlebrush tale of heroism - Tuesday, April 14, 2015 2:14 AM
So one day Chicha and baby Jungle are out for their playtime,  by now "baby" jungle is tipping the scales at almost 4 lbs, so I figured, maybe I'll let Otis, one of my older males and the less aggressive one, play with jungle, just to see what happens, I mean Otis is about 2.5 lbs, baby jungle should be able to handle him. They've had brief interactions before, but baby Ju was smaller, and as soon as Otis showed aggression, I would put an end to it.
So I let Otis out, Otis has had combat training with his brother Tater, probably since they where out of the womb, he is a quick lanky sable, and knows his way around a ferret skirmish. But big fat jungle has had about a month of boot camp training with the most aggressive psycho ferret I have ever met, 1.5 lb Chicha. .. Who somehow she gets along with... I know, crazy. Anyways, I figure, hey if baby Ju can handle Chicha, what is lanky Otis gonna do? 
Let's find out... I let Otis out, and they sniff each other. Ok this is good. Then it was as if Otis smelled the fear on Baby jungle, he quickly wrapped his lean frame around Jungle's tank of a body and latched on to his neck! Oh no! Baby Ju starts making his little sad/scared groaning noise that he makes, and I just about start to make my move to seperate them, when suddenly... Hurricane Chicha pops her little face out from under the ferret nation 182, with this look on her face as if to say 'how DARE you, Otis!' Then she darts into the fray, and clamps onto Otis's neck and begins pulling and dragging Otis until Baby Ju is released and he runs, under the ferret cage, and pops his head out to watch the spectacle from a safe distance. Poor Mr. Otis beggins whining and chirping himself, and Chicha clearly has the upper hand, at this point, I see that Otis has no chance and is submitting, so I seperate the two fighting sables, Chicha is fired up, bottlebrush tail to the extreme, and poor Otis rethinking his decisions from moments ago. Chicha protecting her little buddy, who would've thought...
<message edited by crisp20 on Tuesday, April 14, 2015 2:22 AM>
raml

• Total Posts : 100
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Chicha! A bottlebrush tale of heroism - Tuesday, April 14, 2015 3:15 AM
What a cute story and good for Chicha for protecting her big buddy Jungle.
unclejoe
Re:Chicha! A bottlebrush tale of heroism - Tuesday, April 14, 2015 5:09 PM
Member in blocked list

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages