Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Ferret Randomly Super Affectionate?
Seelen

• Total Posts : 193
  • Reward points : 0
Ferret Randomly Super Affectionate? - Tuesday, April 07, 2015 7:13 PM
Got Rambo in September and he finally "bonded" with me over Christmas but he was very skittish and standoffish between September and Christmas.... now since about three days ago he won't leave my side. He constantly want to be picked up and just held for a few minutes. 

It's about time for his rabies shot so there's a vet visit in the near future, but is this normal? Like do you guys think he's sick and wanting attention, (or telling me im sick lol - which I am), or do you think he's finally just coming out of his shell the rest of the way? 
unclejoe
Re:Ferret Randomly Super Affectionate? - Tuesday, April 07, 2015 9:24 PM
Member in blocked list
wacferret

• Total Posts : 92
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Ferret Randomly Super Affectionate? - Wednesday, April 08, 2015 7:39 PM
Vet visit a good idea see what they say, but he may have just really bonded and wants his mommy luv. We have had Captain about 3-4 years and until recently he never really wanted to be bothered by us, no cuddles, no kisses, he only wanted to play with Morgan, if you picked him up he would try to run away. BUT NOW Wife has stumbled upon his weak spot and found his tickle zone, now once she gets him he will lay on his back and let mommy scratch and tickle him. He will even give her a kiss or two, NEVER did that before.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread