Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Alarm Clocks
housedemsgirl

• Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
Alarm Clocks - Tuesday, January 20, 2015 6:50 PM
I've had Dewey for almost 2 years now and aside from nipping as a baby, Dewey has never bitten me or anyone else. I recently switched to an earlier start time for work and bought a new, louder alarm clock to put across the room. The very first time it went off, Dewey bit me repeatedly (and hard!) the second I got up to turn it off. I am assuming that the alarm really scared him, and thats why he reacted that way, and I have not used it since then. Has anyone else had this happen? I guess I will just feel better if it was that and not a completely random freak out, because it was sooo out of character for him, and it hurt quite a bit! (Also- my old alarm was music from my phone, and this one is the traditional siren noise, so it is a sound he'd never really heard before)
unclejoe
Re:Alarm Clocks - Tuesday, January 20, 2015 8:28 PM
Member in blocked list
raml

• Total Posts : 100
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Alarm Clocks - Friday, February 06, 2015 9:41 AM
I know a few of mine will react to my using a squeaky toy to get them to come to me by biting me very hard till I quit the toy from squeaking so I guess any annoying noise could cause a ferret to bite. These are ferrets that have never bitten me except when they hear that noise. Maybe some of their ears are more sensitive and is hurting them.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread