Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Favorite toys?
ZombieSlayerChick

• Total Posts : 49
  • Reward points : 0
Favorite toys? - Wednesday, January 07, 2015 9:18 PM
Just curious as to any favored toys? Miss Latte loves stuffed alligators, penguins and chickens personally.and the occasional zuzu pet, She doesn't really like lambs much though haha. 

<message edited by ZombieSlayerChick on Wednesday, January 07, 2015 9:29 PM>
First time ferrent =)
unclejoe
Re:Favorite toys? - Thursday, January 08, 2015 9:21 AM
Member in blocked list
Jfranks85

• Total Posts : 117
Re:Favorite toys? - Saturday, January 10, 2015 6:48 AM
Mine have several stuffed animals, one is a duck that's twice their size. A stuffingless skunk that I'm always having to search for. I also made about a year ago, easter eggs with bells inside (taped shut) and I took some toddler size socks and sewed some eggs inside. They love those. Bags, boxes, and any cat toy they can get their hands on. Oh and their box castle I made last summer, and of course..... Mommy's toes LOL
Meechysmum92

• Total Posts : 107
Re:Favorite toys? - Sunday, January 11, 2015 1:43 PM
I dont know if its her favourite....but I have this smallish (8 inches long) black and green crocodile with a squeeky in it. Whenever it is ANYWHERE in Meechy and Minas room, Mina will stop what shes doing andngentle grab its foot, drag it under her cage, and continue what shes doing. One time I had it on top of their cage while I was sweeping, and she actually climbed the outside of her cage, grabbed it, dropped it down, climbed down, and dragged it under the cage. Its the strangest thing! So not sure if ahe LOVES it or absolutely hates it and wants it out of sight. 😂😂
Ellusionz

• Total Posts : 16
Re:Favorite toys? - Monday, January 12, 2015 12:13 PM
My male, Spice, loves balls he can push around or rubber spikey type dog toys he can try to chew on. My female, Sugar, loves krinkle ball type cat toys, I've found it to also be a great way to get their attention too. And ofcourse they both love anything they can get into (tunnels, shoes, trash cans...)
wenmister
Re:Favorite toys? - Monday, January 12, 2015 2:34 PM
Member in blocked list
unclejoe
Re:Favorite toys? - Monday, January 12, 2015 3:05 PM
Member in blocked list
Jfranks85

• Total Posts : 117
Re:Favorite toys? - Tuesday, January 13, 2015 7:47 AM
UncleJoe, I think it'd be worth some laughs to see mine trying to hide or move something as big as that cow. Even though they attempt to with my winter boots if I don't move them first. I can't wait till I can start working on their own room, hopefully today lol

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread