Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 wart
hounddog

• Total Posts : 7
  • Reward points : 0
wart - Thursday, October 02, 2014 9:30 PM
can ferrets get warts? my female fert about 3 years old has a wart type growth on her belly around her bellybutton, it is black in color almost like a scab but has been growing a little bit, was wondering if any one had any ferrets like this, she is very still active (no change at all)
just like potato chips, can,t just have one
wenmister
Re:wart - Thursday, October 02, 2014 11:40 PM
Member in blocked list
unclejoe
Re:wart - Friday, October 03, 2014 7:24 AM
Member in blocked list
hounddog

Re:wart - Friday, October 10, 2014 9:29 PM
sorry been a little busy, going to take my little sweetheart to the vets and see what the problem might be, we gave her a bath and what ever was there , most of it fell off when it got wet , but it was also bleeding a little bit, but not much, I think the biggest part was just dried blood, but there still something real small on the skin, and yes she is a female, and not really a belly button but if she had one it would be in that area,
unclejoe
Re:wart - Saturday, October 11, 2014 10:22 AM
Member in blocked list
hounddog

Re:wart - Thursday, October 23, 2014 7:18 PM
sorry to not get back to everyone about my so called wart problem, life is too crazy right now, well anyways my little fert, we decided to take to vet, but was going to take a few days before we got in and didn,t seem like an emergency, so we decided to give her a bath and after getting a little wet, the scab like thing started to loosen up and later it came right off and just a very small hole there, so we put a little antibiotic cream on it and the next day, it almost looked like there was nothing there, so we cancelled appointment and kept close eye on it and whatever it was is gone, maybe she cut herself or something and it was just dried blood on her but she doesn,t even have a mark to show where it was now, so saved a trip to the vet for now

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message