Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 To take Koa...or not to...that is the question :)
Lucyana1129

• Total Posts : 15
  • Reward points : 0
To take Koa...or not to...that is the question :) - Tuesday, August 19, 2014 12:36 AM
I know I keep posting but I keep having questions pop up in my mind. I have to go out of town for a week due to an illness in my family. My husband is staying home with one of our children that is in school. So he will be here to watch Panda and our dogs and cats. I would really like to take Koa with me so I can keep an eye on him during the day. My husband will be at work and although Panda is used to being in his cage during the day sometimes, Koa will destroy it and I am trying to potty train. He hasn't mastered it in his cage yet so I like to keep an eye on him. Anyways, he does really well in the car it seems. Panda has made the 6 hour trip numerous times just fine. I'm wondering if it'd be okay to take Koa. He just got here Saturday so I'm worried about it. I'd take Panda but I will be in an RV for the week and I'm not sure Panda will handle only having Pack n play "play" time. I'm not even sure Koa will but he isn't as investigative as Panda. Panda would find a way out where I don't think Koa will. Although I'll be monitoring of course. So, what do you guys think? 
unclejoe
Re:To take Koa...or not to...that is the question :) - Tuesday, August 19, 2014 8:06 AM
Member in blocked list
Lucyana1129

• Total Posts : 15
  • Reward points : 0
Re:To take Koa...or not to...that is the question :) - Tuesday, August 19, 2014 8:51 AM
I think taking him makes sense. I just wasn't sure because he just got here and then I'll be moving him somewhere else new for a week and then back. I don't want him to feel unstable. I won't be taking Panda. He will do perfectly fine here with my husband. He will be let out and have his normal routine. I think taking Koa is a good idea and a Marshall playpen is a good idea. I'll be going into town later. It takes about an hour so I'll take him with me. It'll be a good test to see how he does. :)

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread