Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Taught the Cat a lesson
Seelen

• Total Posts : 193
  • Reward points : 0
Taught the Cat a lesson - Monday, August 25, 2014 12:45 PM
Well one of our cats doesn't quite appreciate the ferrets. While she doesn't actively try to attack them, she does try to bite them sometimes (like sneaky-like, not full on attack). This has never been a problem because we can just tell her to be gentle and she loses interest. 

Well yesterday she didn't. In the computer room I was playing a game and the ferrets were rolling around on the floor next to me and the cats were here and Bear stopped playing with Toki for a little bit and the cat in question, Kalia, decided to take it upon herself to pick him up by the neck fur (I'm not sure if she's trying to be mean or carry them around) and he managed to latch onto the side of her belly and not let go. She dropped him propmptly but he did not drop her, lol! She tore around the corner out the doorway of the room with Mr.Bear in tow flailing around. She lost him on the doorjam as she took the turn closer than there was room for the two of them to fit. 

I was a little worried because he kind of hit the doorjam pretty hard but he was up and about right after getting thrown off and he chased her around the house for a couple minutes. I don't think she'll make that mistake again! (And he's just fine, checked him and the kitty all over - no injuries!)

unclejoe
Re:Taught the Cat a lesson - Monday, August 25, 2014 2:52 PM
Member in blocked list
Seelen

• Total Posts : 193
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Taught the Cat a lesson - Monday, August 25, 2014 3:56 PM
I'm not really sure, so I assume the worst. She gets picked on a little by our other cat so she might be trying to pick on someone else... aside from that shes never like hurt them, just tried to bite at the back on their necks or on their butts. It's hard to tell with her. Like it doesn't seem friendly because shes trying to sneak do it, but I also know that she can hurt if she wants to.  /shrug 

I think she wants to hurt them but knows better, lol

When they chase her she freaks out
<message edited by Seelen on Monday, August 25, 2014 3:57 PM>

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages