Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Introducing a New Ferret Question!
Tay190

• Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
Introducing a New Ferret Question! - Tuesday, August 05, 2014 3:20 PM
Hey! I'm new to the forum and also to my new little girl (who I have had for 4 days now!). I rescued this little girl who is a 2 year old female. She's pretty underweight but extremely friendly and full of energy! The people who owned her before me hadn't let her out in over 6 months so I expected some behavioral problems but so far haven't had any. She's been sneezing quite a bit so we have a vet visit Friday. I want to stress I will NOT be getting a buddy for her until she has her health cleared by a vet and has gained the appropriate weight! However, I do think with the amount of energy she has that she would do MUCH better with a friend. I've been reading about how to go about new introductions but I'm curious what the best age ferret would be best for introductions. I'd prefer to have another female, although I'm reading that two females tend to be more aggressive with one another, is this the case? Main questions is what sex should I look at getting and should I find a ferret close to her age or adopt a younger kit for a better introduction?! Thanks so much for all the help!
unclejoe
Re:Introducing a New Ferret Question! - Tuesday, August 05, 2014 4:54 PM
Member in blocked list

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages