Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Need Help With Getting My boys to love each other
TRIXY

• Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
Need Help With Getting My boys to love each other - Thursday, May 08, 2014 4:49 PM
Hi I'm new here. I've kept ferrets for about 15 years they have always been pets to us and we have always lived as a family with me us mummy. I've never had a problem mixing in new arrivals I've always rehomed rescue boys who needed some love. I got Mylo from a lady who couldn't keep him any more he was 2 years old and he thought he was a cat at first I mixed him with my minty and they lived happy till Minty passed away. I got two twin boys from the rescue centre all was fine and we decided to take on another set of twins Cookie And Yogie. So the problem is Cookie and Mylo are not keen on each other at all. Cookie pins Mylo down and clamps his jaw round Mylo,s neck he then shakes his head like he is trying to kill him I get Cookie off him and Mylo bites Cookies bum and it all begins again. Mylo has a (I'm fighting) cry even when its him attacking, This sets off Cookie into a frenzy. They only stop for ferratone. Mylo was a bit beaten after a week of this his neck was red and swollen I removed him and his friend and when they went back Cookie got Mylo and ripped his neck open (Trip to the vets and all was fine) I'm scared to let them fight it out. We have tried a messy room and all the boys play wile they attack each other. I don't know what to do. Cookie and Yogie were kept by a crewel person they were not feed and kept in a group of over 250 ferrets They were rehomed after a lot of care and feeding but one of them attacked the new owner so I took them on and I've found them to be very smart gentile boys I've never had even a nip of them. Cookie gets on with the other 3 and so does Mylo. Any ideas sorry about the book Thanks Trixy

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread