Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Considering an H&S Tuner – Need some recommendations
Jared

• Total Posts : 33
  • Reward points : 45
Considering an H&S Tuner – Need some recommendations - Sunday, October 13, 2024 10:54 AM

I’ve been thinking about tuning my truck for a while now, but I’m pretty new to this and the H&S Tuner keeps coming up in my research. I do a lot of highway driving and tow occasionally, so I’m looking for something that’ll boost performance without killing fuel efficiency. Anyone here using the H&S Tuner? How’s the power gain, and is it easy to install? Would appreciate some insights before I take the plunge!
Burda

• Total Posts : 47
  • Reward points : 47
Re:Considering an H&S Tuner – Need some recommendations - Tuesday, October 22, 2024 2:16 PM
Hey there! Funny enough, I was in the same boat a while back, debating whether to tune my truck or not. I do a lot of highway driving too and tow a trailer occasionally for weekend trips, so I was hesitant about messing with fuel efficiency. I ended up going with the H&S Tuner after a bit of digging, and honestly, it’s been great. The power gain is noticeable, especially when towing, but it didn’t kill my MPG, which was my biggest concern. The install was surprisingly easy—took me about an hour, and I’m no mechanic. If you’re still on the fence, check out h s tuner that’s where I got mine, and they’ve got all the info you need to make an informed decision without feeling like you're just being sold something. It was a game-changer for my setup!

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 5 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread