Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Experience using an eyelash curler kit, opinions and recommendations.
Anthony

• Total Posts : 13
  • Reward points : 9
Experience using an eyelash curler kit, opinions and recommendations. - Friday, March 15, 2024 3:59 PM
Hello friends! I'm considering purchasing the Stacy Lash Lift Kit for my wife, who is a certified eyelash extension artist. Would love to hear from those who have used this kit, what was your experience like? What results have you achieved with it? Were there any problems or features in use? I would be grateful for your feedback and advice!
DavidS

• Total Posts : 9
  • Reward points : 18
Re:Experience using an eyelash curler kit, opinions and recommendations. - Friday, March 15, 2024 6:44 PM
Be sure to purchase it. I myself am the owner of an eyelash extension salon and to be honest, our masters also use the means and materials of eyelash extensions from this brand. Moreover, they are holding promotions now.
Tony90

• Total Posts : 10
  • Reward points : 18
Re:Experience using an eyelash curler kit, opinions and recommendations. - Saturday, March 16, 2024 6:31 AM
They have very good eyelash curlers. As well as very high-quality foams and shampoos for eyelashes. My wife always uses them. It takes almost a week to keep the shape of the eyelashes. And now their prices are even lower.
Andriano

• Total Posts : 10
  • Reward points : 3
Re:Experience using an eyelash curler kit, opinions and recommendations. - Tuesday, March 19, 2024 10:50 AM

Buying the Stacy Lash Lift Kit is the right decision. After all, eyelash extensions are very popular nowadays, and even more so if your wife is an eyelash extension artist. Look at the options of such kits here https://stacylash.com/products/stacy-lash-lift-kit in the catalog as well as in addition to kits for liftigg a lot of options for cosmetics and necessary components for the procedure of eyelash extensions. After all, everything should be only good quality, shampoos, fixing solutions and much more.

Mirra

• Total Posts : 16
  • Reward points : 4
Re:Experience using an eyelash curler kit, opinions and recommendations. - Tuesday, March 19, 2024 3:38 PM
Buy only quality cosmetics and other necessary ingredients for the eyelash extension procedure. And if you are professionally engaged in eyelash extensions and you have your own beauty salon, you would do well to find a regular supplier of cosmetics and everything you need for this difficult procedure of eyelash extensions.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread