Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Let's talk about Art Deco style: using wallpaper to create a luxurious interior
Anthony

• Total Posts : 13
  • Reward points : 9
Let's talk about Art Deco style: using wallpaper to create a luxurious interior - Friday, March 15, 2024 4:05 PM
Hello, dear forum users! I am delighted with the Art Deco style and would like to discuss with you the possibilities of using wallpaper to create such an interior. What's your favorite Art Deco wallpaper? What colors and patterns do you prefer? Maybe someone already has experience using such wallpaper in their home? I'd love to hear your thoughts and recommendations on this issue.
DavidS

• Total Posts : 9
  • Reward points : 18
Re:Let's talk about Art Deco style: using wallpaper to create a luxurious interior - Friday, March 15, 2024 6:20 PM
In general, the Art Deco style itself speaks for itself. This is a certain style of patterns that has some abstract zest and always gives some comfort in the house looking at such wallpapers. So Art Deco is a great choice.

Art Deco
Tony90

• Total Posts : 10
  • Reward points : 18
Re:Let's talk about Art Deco style: using wallpaper to create a luxurious interior - Saturday, March 16, 2024 5:37 AM
An interesting topic. I'm just doing repairs at home and I'm going to glue new wallpaper. Banal ordinary wallpapers are just already tired of them, they quickly lose their pattern. I would like to find better wallpapers with more lively patterns. I'll read what they write here.
Andriano

• Total Posts : 10
  • Reward points : 3
Re:Let's talk about Art Deco style: using wallpaper to create a luxurious interior - Tuesday, March 19, 2024 2:08 PM

There are so many different wallpapers sold now, I think finding a beautiful art deco wallpaper won't be such a difficult task. Especially if you look for wallpaper in specialized online stores. Just in the wallpaper store Costa Cover https://costacover.com/collections/art-deco-wallpaper is a very huge selection of wallpaper in a variety of styles and patterns. You will find many variants of wallpaper in the art deco style, which chicly defines the class and luxury of any room in the apartment.

Mirra

• Total Posts : 16
  • Reward points : 4
Re:Let's talk about Art Deco style: using wallpaper to create a luxurious interior - Tuesday, March 19, 2024 3:43 PM
Now it's true wallpaper comes in so many different styles and types and, of course, patterns. Art deco wallpaper is in fashion right now. In most cases, this style of wallpaper looks very chic and expensive. You will only need to choose the right one for you, because indeed the range of wallpaper in stores is now very extensive.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread