Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Branded notepads for business.
Anthony

• Total Posts : 13
  • Reward points : 9
Branded notepads for business. - Sunday, December 03, 2023 9:06 PM
Greetings to all forum participants! Let's discuss the exciting world of notebooks and journals in a business context. How do you use these amazing swag to onboard new employees, attend conferences, or delight clients? Share your experiences, ideas and best practices! Where can you find good branded notebooks?
Mirra

• Total Posts : 16
  • Reward points : 4
Re:Branded notepads for business. - Monday, December 04, 2023 4:59 AM
You should probably look for branded journals and branded notepads in profile online stores. These are really very interesting souvenirs that can be personalized with logos, slogans and mottos to make your brands especially famous and popular.
Michael

• Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 11
Re:Branded notepads for business. - Monday, December 04, 2023 8:39 AM
I was in New York four years ago and bought several interesting things there - already with ready-made drawings. I know that there is a large selection there and you can order your own drawing for any item for the brand of your store, I think that notebooks are not a problem. You were probably looking in the wrong stores. I don’t know for sure about the companies that print drawings, but I think there are such companies, good luck in your search...
Andriano

• Total Posts : 10
  • Reward points : 3
Re:Branded notepads for business. - Tuesday, December 05, 2023 10:33 AM

I think such notebooks and journals with the right drawings are a very good idea for souvenirs that will later attract new customers to your business. Find and order branded notebooks here https://www.promotionalproducts.com/custom-notebooks.htm the choice is good and PromotionalProducts is a reliable supplier of promotional products for more than twenty years. All items can be personalized with logos, slogans and mottos to make your brands recognizable.

Anthony

• Total Posts : 13
  • Reward points : 9
Re:Branded notepads for business. - Wednesday, December 06, 2023 3:23 PM
Thank you for your valuable advice! I am deeply grateful for the information provided about the possibility of ordering branded notebooks and journals. It is clear that PromotionalProducts has considerable experience in the promotional products industry and I am confident that their services will prove very useful in attracting new clients and strengthening brand awareness. I will look forward to considering the possibility of cooperation with such a reliable supplier. Thanks again for your valuable recommendation!

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread