Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Madden 22 - The game is fascinating to me
MMOgrfy

• Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
Madden 22 - The game is fascinating to me - Saturday, December 04, 2021 1:13 AM
My gut originally told me to Madden 22 coins go with the Saints however, I'm defying my gut and choosing Washington. This strategy has was successful for me with the Chargers this week. I was 0-3 in their games prior to Week 4. I'm not losing anymore picking Chargers games. Washington is the place I'd like to be. If they fail, I'll be locked in a room with the "Smurfs" DVD. I will not come from that room, unless for eating and going to the bathroom. The game is fascinating to me, as I think it's the only game this week where both head coaches would like to start any other quarterback besides the one they're starting. In Denver the odds are in your favor. possibility that Drew Lock could be playing on Sunday due to possibility that Teddy Bridgewater suffered a concussion on Sunday. Basically, the Broncos will either be rolling with a banged up Bridgewater or a quarterback in Lock who led the Broncos to zero points in a portion of their game against the Ravens. Normally, I'd say that it favors Steelers. However their QB situation this moment is not that great. The thing is, Mike Tomlin practically begged Aaron Rodgers to play for Pittsburgh on Sunday. It's like asking your spouse to go to dinner with you, and then asking her out on an evening date once she's dropped off the check. Ben is ON THE SIDELINE with you Mike, he is watching you give Aaron GOGLY EARS. As you'll probably see, I'm not expecting the best from either quarterback in this game, which means the game will be down to defense and special teams play. While I believe Roethlisberger is going to struggle against the Broncos, I think Denver's quarterback -- regardless of who they choose to name -- is going to buy Madden nfl 22 coins be even worse against the Steelers.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread