Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 I ended up spending several mills on 100 or 200 pickaxes
wuyazhong

• Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
I ended up spending several mills on 100 or 200 pickaxes - Monday, December 06, 2021 1:54 AM

Which updates would you suggest to enhance the performance of stores? What would your suggestion do to improve the value of shops and what are your thoughts on other suggestions on this thread. In particular, I believe that stores selling clothing could function better if they all functioned like Thessalia's. This means that all clothing that is that isn't classified as Thessalia could be included in standard clothing. This would increase traffic to the stores since the clothes that are standard are extremely loved and appreciated by a lot of people and top-quality clothing may hinder armour or other valuable things.

Good morning, everyone! Tas here, your friend, the friendly here-once, and then gone again RSOF lurker. Anyways! Here's how I got scammed and how to stay clear of it. It's something that I haven't had before. However, I took the whole thing into my head and took the time to warn others.

Beware of junk collectors who charge high rates for excessive amounts of junk. "Need 300 steel pickaxes! I'll buy them for 10k each!" This occurred at ge. The user purchased one or two pickaxes made from steel for me. I paid 10k for each.

Thinking a lot faster than I ought to and then I rushed to my ge and tried to purchase a few hundred more. They didn't purchase. And then didn't buy some more. So I had already raised the cost to 2k, 3k and even 4k to purchase. This was to ensure I received the insanely high amount of profit given to me by the user (10k per ad). I need 300 pickaxes!")

I ended up spending several mills on 100 or 200 pickaxes. These pickaxes were mysteriously bought for that exact amount. When I returned to the user at ge, he logged. What happened? He made/bought himself pickaxes then put out a "Sell" offer for a ridiculously high price that no one (save, maybe, for desperate lvl 1 cluers?) Then he announced that he was desperate to purchase pickaxes for more than the price he had offered the pickaxes for.

When I purchased his cheaper pickaxes, the notice from GE was displayed that said the offer was over, and then he logged out. The name of the account was lots of gibberish, as I mentioned. So, I think the funds will be switched to a main. tongue.png

You should be cautious of people who are posting similar messages such as "OMFG need to buy naooo", especially when they require a large amount of an item that you wouldn't normally be able to purchase. It's possible to feel a bit foolish and alone at the GE. Cheers!

It's been two months since the Squeal of Fortune was released. We've been trying to answer some of the players' concerns, dispel misconceptions about the popularity of the update, explain the motivations behind it, and most importantly the reason it's here to stay.
If you want to know more information about OSRS Gold  , please lock on  visit rsorder

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread