Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Mushu gets too excited and gets rough with Smokey
MushusMomma

• Total Posts : 65
  • Reward points : 0
Mushu gets too excited and gets rough with Smokey - Wednesday, December 02, 2015 11:41 PM
Mushu absolutely adores Smokey, he follows him around and tries to copy things that he does. Its adorable and I am so glad they get along. My concern though; when they are playing Mushu seems to get over excited and gets rough grabs Smokey by the neck. He doesn't drag him or anything and Smokey doesn't scream or soil himself, just kind of makes a squeaking noise that sounds almost like a dookie. When Mushu gets to this point I usually intervene and put Mushu in the calm down corner for a few minutes and soothe Smokey.

What else can I do? Should I be doing anything? Will Mushu likely grow out of this as they are together more/as he gets older? They have only been together since Monday.
wenmister
Re:Mushu gets too excited and gets rough with Smokey - Thursday, December 03, 2015 7:54 AM
Member in blocked list
Meechysmum92

• Total Posts : 107
Re:Mushu gets too excited and gets rough with Smokey - Friday, December 04, 2015 6:57 PM
Sounds like they are playing/establishing dominance! My boy was like that when I first got my little female...he annoyed the CRAP out of her, and she was always running away and hissing at him. After about 2 weeks, they figured out how to play/get along, and they are now inseparable. :) 
MushusMomma

Re:Mushu gets too excited and gets rough with Smokey - Saturday, December 05, 2015 1:18 AM
They usually go back and fourth like this till mushu lays on the ground panting. But lately it feels like they're conspiaring against my home work
MushusMomma

Re:Mushu gets too excited and gets rough with Smokey - Tuesday, December 08, 2015 6:00 PM
So i have noticed something i gave the two a bath together earlier ans sincw thwn Mushu hasn't been so rough does it have to do with the fact they smell the same now?
unclejoe
Re:Mushu gets too excited and gets rough with Smokey - Tuesday, December 15, 2015 2:32 PM
Member in blocked list

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message