Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 The boys are conspiring against my homework
MushusMomma

• Total Posts : 65
  • Reward points : 0
The boys are conspiring against my homework - Saturday, December 05, 2015 1:26 AM
I am a college student, I'm coming to the end of my third semester of culinary school. Which means exams, assignments theory, and prepping for lab. When I am home the boys Smokey and Mushu have free reign they usually just stay in mine and my husband's room with me. But sometimes they will go stalk Jon at his computer desk and lay on his lap and keyboard or sit in front of the moniter. When they are with me i play with them for a bit then get down to studying, reviewing recipes in my text book and writing notes ect. The boys seem to be conspiring against my homework and text book. Mushu will take my homework, or whatever paper i am writing on run away with it and play with it till its crumpled in a ball or torn to shreds. Smokey will just lie on what i was reading on his back and give me the look that says. "Mummy pay attention and rub my belly." they only ever do this when i am studying, doing homework ect. Mushu used to do this when it was just him too, now he is teaching Smokey to do it. What are your thoughts? Conspiring against my homework or just trying to help me relax?
Kimber

• Total Posts : 7
  • Reward points : 0
Re:The boys are conspiring against my homework - Saturday, December 05, 2015 11:36 AM
Sounds to me they are indeed conspiring against you in a way. It's ok for them to not pay you any attention. But it is not allowed for something else to take your attention from them. Does that make sense? I don't know how to fix this. 

I have a chihuahua who does something similar with my hubby. He has dragon because he hates typing out reports for work. She will chew though his headset cord every chance she gets.... that is the only cord she will destroy anywhere in the house. Only thing I can think, is daddy is taking to it and not her.
unclejoe
Re:The boys are conspiring against my homework - Saturday, December 05, 2015 2:13 PM
Member in blocked list

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message