Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Evo ferret discontinued.. suggestions please
niftyneigh

• Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
Evo ferret discontinued.. suggestions please - Thursday, September 10, 2015 5:55 PM
Hi. I know recently evo discontinued the ferret line and i wrote the company to make sure. They suggested i use the cat/kitten food with turkey&chicken. Just after some other opinions and suggestions on this. I was mixing it with marshall select chicken. My boys arent quite a year old. Help please!
unclejoe
Re:Evo ferret discontinued.. suggestions please - Thursday, September 10, 2015 9:52 PM
Member in blocked list
Perocore

• Total Posts : 5
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Evo ferret discontinued.. suggestions please - Sunday, September 13, 2015 7:33 PM
The cat and kitten formula is basically the same, but there must be some difference because my boy doesn't like it nearly as much, and has had some weird digestive issues, so I'll be switching him to Orijen cat and kitten instead, which is better as it doesn't include peas. 

I generally recommend against Marshall's food, as it is hard on ferrets, as they can't digest the grain. 

Some good kibbles are EVO cat and kitten, Nature's Variety Raw (for cats), Wysong ferret epigen (digestive support), and Orijen cat and kitten.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread