Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Potty training
sholson

• Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
Potty training - Friday, July 17, 2015 10:23 PM
I trained my ferret to go in her litter when I would put her butt into her litter box and she was doing great with it! She got a little sick for about a week and so once she got better I switched her to a new food (totally ferret) which is better than the food I was giving her. While she was sick she wouldn't go in her litter when I'd put her butt in her litter box and I was okay with it since she wasn't feeling well and I knew she needed to be let out cause I didn't want to stress her out by leaving her in her cage. She was going potty outside her cage and I would scold her for it and put her back in. Now that she's feeling better she will not go potty in her cage when she knows I want to let her out so I assume she doesn't have to go and I let her out. After about 10 minutes she'll go potty right in front of me! And I know she knows to go in her litter because I've had her out before and she'll go in her cage to go in her litter box. I always give her treats when she's being a good girl but then she turns around after I give her the treat and goes potty in my room! I don't know what to do to get her to listen again... 

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread