Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 New Kit does nothing but Sleep
blueroses99

• Total Posts : 6
  • Reward points : 0
New Kit does nothing but Sleep - Thursday, July 16, 2015 10:52 PM
Hi all, I purchased a new kit on 6/13/2015. He is very small and skinny boy. He is incredibly sweet and gets along with my older boy. But he does nothing but sleep/lay on or next to me. He will only eat when i put him in front of the food bowl, bowel movements look normal, he is getting plenty of fresh water. His eyes are bright and he otherwise seems normal. He only really plays for 10 to 15 minutes at a time with my older ferret and does not move as quickly or with as much zest as my older ferret. He will hang out and lay next to me wide awake and watch TV. lol 

He is going to the vet on Tuesday for shots and such. And this weekend my Fiance and I are going to try and whip up a duck soup mixture for both ferrets to try. I enjoy the cuddles (especially since my older boy wants nothing to do with them. lol) But it seems like I adopted a mellow kitten and not a ferret. 
wenmister
Re:New Kit does nothing but Sleep - Friday, July 17, 2015 7:00 AM
Member in blocked list
unclejoe
Re:New Kit does nothing but Sleep - Friday, July 17, 2015 7:59 AM
Member in blocked list
blueroses99

Re:New Kit does nothing but Sleep - Friday, July 17, 2015 9:16 AM
Hi guys, 

No he doesn't really play at all. He will chew on a stuffy of mine and our blanket when he is sitting with me. I talk to him and rub his tummy and chin and he seems to be interested in me. I am too worried. I called the vet's office this morning and the receptionist was able to fit me to check the little guy out and get his shots. So i feel better he is getting seen by the vet today. 
blueroses99

Re:New Kit does nothing but Sleep - Friday, July 17, 2015 8:27 PM
Hi all. Sad news. Kit is very very sick. We decided to return him to the pet store (meaning he stayed with the vet) They will do all they can to care for him and make him better and fit for adoption. Though the vet said it did not seem good. :( He is a sweet boy and I hope for the very best for him. 

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread