Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Newbie--- Rescuing 2 tomorrow, what to feed?
daeyang

• Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
Newbie--- Rescuing 2 tomorrow, what to feed? - Wednesday, June 17, 2015 7:48 PM
Hello!!! Newbie to ferrets here-(kind of?)
OK- lets get started; I live in SO-CAL and came across an awful ad with 2 ferrets; being kept outside in the heaping sun, and I believe being fed kibble- 2, one male one female, I'm picking them up around noon tomorrow, (the soonest I can go get these guys); supposedly around 6 to 7 months.
I want to switch them onto Raw Food; and get them going on a better life.

So one, which raw food? I feed my cat Stella and chewy's cat raw food (the rabbit one), and orijen cat and kitten, could any of that be used? I haven't found much info but I thought maybe that could work?
I prefer buying a raw food then making my own just because I work full time and don't have the time too, but if it comes to it I will. I work for a pet food company called Great Life Pet Products; we make a 100% freeze dried chicken liver, beef liver, and lamb liver treats, can I give those to the babies on occasion?

I know a lot of diet questions and I'm sorry :( I just can't leave these guys the way they are. I got the man to give them a bowl of water and apparently a minute later the bowl was empty they were so thirsty.

The daughter of the family went away to college and the dad agreed to care for them and now has kicked them out of the house because they stink.... -.- ugh.. Any help is appreciated.

Also I like being prepared in case of emergency; what is the best dry kibble to have? I heard EVO ferret is decent and Wysong?
The company I work for also makes cat food; it's grain free dry kibble with freeze dried food coating. They make a chicken and a salmon. They're single protein, no gmo's, and gluten-free. Any good?

I will take in all considerations. Any help is needed. Thank you.
unclejoe
Re:Newbie--- Rescuing 2 tomorrow, what to feed? - Wednesday, June 17, 2015 9:20 PM
Member in blocked list
bandit99
Re:Newbie--- Rescuing 2 tomorrow, what to feed? - Wednesday, June 17, 2015 10:01 PM
Member in blocked list

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message