Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Long Time
Jfranks85

• Total Posts : 117
  • Reward points : 0
Long Time - Saturday, November 29, 2014 8:02 AM
I haven't been on here in forever, been really busy, I kinda of through myself into work for months, because I was dealing with the possibility of having cancer at the age of 29. But here I am, my 2 boys are doing great, and I've recently gotton with a guy that absolutely LOVES them (something Im not used to) in fact he's thinking about getting one since his went over the rainbow bridge several years ago. For those of you who remember my kids, Bandit and Nimrod recently had vet checks and are doing great. They are still torturing my poor cat mercifully but Spunky does it right back. Ive recently had to add small padlocks to the doors to my cage because Nimrod (my escape artist) figured out how to use his teeth to move the things over and open the doors.
unclejoe
Re:Long Time - Saturday, November 29, 2014 9:54 AM
Member in blocked list
Seelen

• Total Posts : 193
Re:Long Time - Saturday, November 29, 2014 10:45 PM
Welcome back, sorry to hear about your possible health problems, but glad that your boys are doing well and you found someone who appreciates them as much as you do :)
Jfranks85

• Total Posts : 117
Re:Long Time - Sunday, November 30, 2014 12:59 AM
Thanks UncleJoe... and Seelen yes it's absolutely great to be with someone who loves them the same way I do. As for the health problems, all good for now, retest in a year.... but stress level is down for now lol

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread