Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 New adoption
pwnedbyfuzzies2

• Total Posts : 30
  • Reward points : 0
New adoption - Saturday, September 27, 2014 8:10 PM
Ok, so i wanted to foster ferrant but when i came across a lady saying an 8yr old tried to give back a ferret on my litter box run this morning.  She said she got the ferret a week ago and now she doesn't want him anymore.  Well i offered her money for the ferret and she quickly took it handed me the ferret and left.  i felt so sorry for this poor little guy he was filthy he looked like he had been in a bowl of wet food.  So i got him home and cleaned him up.  My other ferrets are doing the usual dragging him around by his neck but i only let them play for 10 min then put him up. He see's the vet first thing monday morning, can't be too careful. So i'd like to welcome....  I can't decide on a name at this point. So i would like to ask for help in naming him what do you guys think?

Kathy
Attached Image(s)
raml

• Total Posts : 100
Re:New adoption - Sunday, September 28, 2014 5:34 AM
He is adorable I love his coloring.He looks like my Sweetie Pie who is 3 yrs old but a female and my departed male Scooter who died at almost 9yrs last year. I am sure a name will come to you I always watch them for a few days and the name seems to pop up that fits them. I also have another named Pokey who has the nearly the same coloring he got his name because he tends to be slow and Pokey.
wenmister
Re:New adoption - Sunday, September 28, 2014 7:30 AM
Member in blocked list
unclejoe
Re:New adoption - Sunday, September 28, 2014 9:36 AM
Member in blocked list
pwnedbyfuzzies2

• Total Posts : 30
Re:New adoption - Sunday, September 28, 2014 10:33 AM
His name did come to me late last night, his new name is Phoenix.  Reason, he just fit the name his personality is explosive and energetic and when you think he has tired himself out he explodes into an energy ball and bounces around you.  My other two have worn themselves out chasing him and playing with him.  I found panda "speedbumping" in the hallway after chasing him for an hour and a half, a few moments later Raven was doing the same and little phoenix was hopping around dooking.  The three of them just get so excited they ALL dook, which is rare for Panda to do, I think he was PERFECT to bring home and so glad i went yesterday instead of today to get my ferret litter.  He is a great color and the arrow or V on his head is so unique lol, he's already spoiled and loves all the toys and space to roam.  I still have him in a small cage to litter train and the big cage we have would be hard for him to go up and down in.  I have the small cage next to the big one and raven and panda sleep against the cage nearest to Phoenix.  So he's a great new family member and we are so happy to have him.  Thanks for all your support and help guys.  :) 
kesjames

• Total Posts : 83
Re:New adoption - Sunday, September 28, 2014 11:59 AM
So cute!
bandit99
Re:New adoption - Monday, September 29, 2014 3:56 AM
Member in blocked list

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission