Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Hello From Florida!
wildcoyote13

• Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
Hello From Florida! - Tuesday, October 07, 2014 6:31 PM
Hiya everyone, I would like to introduce Hogger and I on the forums. I've actually had this account for a few months, but this is my first time actually posting instead of lurking around. Hogger is 8 months old now and I've had him for 4 months. I've come to known Hogger because my mother came across a woman who was giving him away for free because she couldn't handle his odor. So, the next day my mother decided to bring him home- with only a bag of food, bedding, shampoo, and some kind of liquid that helps ferrets stink less- and plop Hogger right on my back while I was sleeping. What a wake up call. After researching online and reading the Ferrets for Dummies book again, I've learned how to take care of my little Hoggie and he now has is own cage and toys- and successfully been litter box trained while in the cage! Still working on outside cage training though....He's been such a sweetheart and my own personal jester, he truly came into my life when I needed him during some troubling times. However, there's one problem- I can get sick easily. It's not a serious thing I have- standard sore throat, coughing, sneezing, running nose, but I've read that humans can get ferrets sick and vice versa. And just my luck, I've been sick for the past couple of days and I'm afraid to handle Hogger too much right now. Is there any precautions I should take while taking care of Hogger while I'm sick? I don't want him getting ill too!
Attached Image(s)
unclejoe
Re:Hello From Florida! - Tuesday, October 07, 2014 7:04 PM
Member in blocked list
unclejoe
Re:Hello From Florida! - Tuesday, October 07, 2014 7:36 PM
Member in blocked list
Luey

• Total Posts : 28
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Hello From Florida! - Wednesday, October 08, 2014 10:26 PM
Hola. Welcome to the forum. Orlando in the house.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread